Bangladesh National Tourism Policy:
The National touristry Policy of Bangladesh was declared in 1992. Its main objectives are:
1) To produce interest in touristry among the folks
2) To preserve, protect, develop and maintain touristry resources
3) To take steps for poverty-alleviation through making employment
5) To open up a recognized sector for non-public capital investment.
6) To organize amusement and recreation
7) To strengthen national commonality and integrity
In line with the policy, the Bangladeshi Government provides incentives to draw in personal sector partners. The incentives embody tax-holiday, loans, concession prices for taxes and responsibilities and in unique cases, allotment of land etc.